December 29, 2022
We will always prioritize the safety of our clients. That’s why we are practicing and enforcing best practices for social distancing, self-isolation and sanitization in the midst of COVID-19. We are here to serve you safely.
Safety recommendations — including those for our clients and staff — can and will likely change in accordance with Ontario Public Health and our local public health recommendations. You can count on us to keep up-to-date with the latest guidance and we will share this information with you on our website and social media.
We encourage you to stay safe and we will commit to ensuring strict adherence to the Infection Prevention and Control principles of:
– Enhanced cleaning of our transport vehicles before and after each client transfer.
– Having hand sanitizer available for staff and clients.
– Mandatory face masks for staff and clients. N95’s available upon request.
– When available, protective eyewear and face shields to assist when social distancing is not possible.
– Social and physical distancing that is consistent with provincial guidance.
– Active screening for staff and clients that is consistent with provincial guidance.
If you have specific questions not addressed here or on our website, please contact us. You can also stay in touch by following our blog, subscribing to our newsletter, and please follow us on social media.
We’re working diligently to adapt to new circumstances while planning for the future. We continue to support our clients and operate safely. If you or someone you know needs help, please tell them about us.